Unique among collectible car events, the symposium guests enjoy small group seminars, panel discussions, Collier Collection gallery studies, detailed examination of the world’s most important automobiles, and restoration and shop presentations under the tutelage of nationally renowned restorers and conservators. Evening dining and social events are your opportunities to rub elbows with our faculty as well as to converse and develop new friendships with other guests.
A Sampling from Past Seminars
- Conserve, Restore or Sit on your Hands—Shop Talk
- Sports and Sports Racing Cars to WW II
- Porsche—Gallery Talk
- The Heroic Age of Racing
- Collecting Historical Documents for a Car Collection
- Collections Management: Tax and Estate Planning for Collectors
- A Gallery Walk with Gordon Murray
- Collecting Strategies—Panel Discussion
- The Future of Automobile Connoisseurship
- Aluminum Fabrication Using Fiberglass Tooling
- Original, Authentic, Bitsa or Reproduction?
Articles on past Symposia
Symposium Mailing List
To learn more about one of our past programs, or to be placed on our symposium 2015 mailing list, please sign up below.