Free Symposium Preview: WAS IT GOOD FOR YOU TOO? THE FUTURE OF BUYING AND SELLING a conversation with Donald Osborne, Howard Swig, Paul Hageman, and David Gooding.
We hope you enjoyed this free video from the 2019 Meaningful Car Symposium at Revs Institute. This is only a small sample of what was discussed at this biennial meeting of leading experts in the meaningful car space.
With a Symposium subscription, you can access more than 20 sessions. This includes:
- “Preserving the Future of the Past” Keynote with Miles Collier
- Shop talk with master restorers Eddie Berrisford, Paul Russell, David Cooper, and Kevin Jeannette
- “Designs That Broke the Mold” with Donald Osborne and Peter Stevens, featuring the 1967 Lamborghini 350 GT, 1934 Chrysler Imperial Airflow Coupe, 1951 Cisitalia 202SC coupe, McLaren F1, and 1950 Cadillac Series 61
- Exclusive demonstrations of a Peugeot 3.0 liter Coupe de l’Auto, Peugeot L45 Grand Prix Car, Ballot L5/8, Miller 122/91, and Mercedes Grand Prix Car with Doug Nye, Eddie Berrisford, and Scott George
Register New Account
– How long does my subscription last?
The premium subscription will grant you access for one year to all of the Symposium sessions.
– Can I access the content anywhere?
Yes, you can access the content wherever you are; however, your login credentials are unique to you and may not be shared.
– Are there reoccurring fees?
No, there is only a one-time fee up front, which grants you access to all of the content.
– What if I forget my password?
You can always choose the “Lost your password?” option on the login screen and either change or reset your password.
– Who can I contact with any further inquiries?
You can direct any further questions to email@example.com