In these unprecedented and challenging times, we are committed to fulfilling our mission in a manner that values the safety and well-being of guests, staff, and volunteers as our highest priority.
Revs Institute® will reopen on Thursday, February 25, 2021. Our safety procedures outlined below are based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the State of Florida. This will make your visit different from the last time you were here, but these changes promote cleanliness, physical distancing, and reduced contact.
What You Need to Know
- All admissions or tickets must be paid for in advance and made online.
- Face coverings are mandatory for all visitors. (Our staff and volunteers will be wearing face masks, shields, or both).
- All guests will be screened for temperatures. Guests with temperatures over 100.4 F will not be admitted.
- Practice social distancing and follow posted instructions while visiting.
- Guests are permitted to bring a water bottle. We have bottle filling stations in two locations.
- Please do not use a metal stylus on kiosks and touch-screen monitors. Fingercots (latex finger protection) are available next to each kiosk and monitor.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By visiting Revs Institute, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree to abide by guidelines issued by the CDC and the State of Florida as well as the safety procedures outlined above.