The Revs Institute is open on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, from 10am-4pm. All visitors must reserve tickets for specific dates and times in advance. Regrettably, walk up visitors cannot be accommodated. Reserve tickets online, or call (239) 687-REVS.
|General Admission ($17)
|Docent-Led Tour ($25)
|Docent Tour & Shop Walk-Thru ($30)
|Porsche Specialty Tour ($25)
|Revs After Dark – Cars & Corks
- We welcome visitors with service and guide dogs on a leash with a proper harness.
- We limit the number of admissions per day to create a more intimate visitor experience within our galleries, and help protect our objects. The cars within each Revs gallery are on display without museum barriers, which allows an added dimension for the visitor.
- All tickets are non-refundable and may not be transferred to individuals who do not meet the criteria for general admission as set out in the policies and procedures. Please review our visitor guide and guidelines for more information. Purchase of admission implies consent by visitors to be photographed, and for visitor’s likeness to be used in the Revs Institute’s promotional materials without compensation or further consent.
- A visit to Revs is a great gift! Purchase online or call (239) 687-REVS to purchase gift certificates.
- Photography is permitted without a flash, for private, noncommercial use only.
- Resulting photographs must not be published, sold or otherwise used commercially.
- Videography is not permitted inside or around the premises with mobile phones, cameras, and/or other recording devices.
North American Reciprocal Museum Association (NARM)
Welcome NARM members.
- Please call 239.687.7387 to make a ticket reservation.
- We honor NARM reciprocity for both Docent Tours and General Admission Tickets.
- Please present your NARM Membership Card upon arrival.
- Family Membership = family admission at no charge.
- Individual Membership = one person admission at no charge.
Cars & Coffee at Revs
- Click here for more information.
Closed for Holidays
- The Revs Institute recognizes all major holidays and is closed New Year’s Day, Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.