Museum closed March 2-7, 2019 for 10th Biennial Symposium
Open three days a week by reserve tickets only. Buy tickets.
Students, active military, teachers $12
under 8 free
- *Price includes general admission. Tours are led at 10:00am, 10:30am, 1:00pm and 1:30pm.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times during your visit.
- The Revs Institute welcomes visitors with Service and Guide dogs on a leash with a proper harness.
- All visitors must reserve tickets for specific dates and times in advance. Regrettably, walk up visitors cannot be accommodated. Reserve tickets online, or call (239) 687-REVS. Buy tickets.
- We limit the number of admissions per day to create a more intimate visitor experience within our galleries, and help protect our objects. The cars within each Revs gallery are on display without museum barriers, which allows an added dimension for the visitor.
- Tickets are non-refundable and may not be transferred to individuals who do not meet the criteria for general admission as set out in the policies and procedures. Please review our visitor guide and guidelines for more information
Vehicles Not on Display
- Some vehicles will not be in the galleries because of maintenance, restoration, or exhibition elsewhere. Click here to see a weekly update.
- A more formal docent led tour is available four times daily at 10:00am, 10:30am, 1:00pm and 1:30pm. Docent tours are conducted in small groups of up to 10 visitors and the price includes admission. These guided tours take a minimum of 2 hours to complete and can be tailored to accommodate visitors’ interests and scheduling requirements when confirmed in advance. Learn more about our docents.
Design and Styling – Power; Beauty; Soul.
Spend 2 hours on a journey through the collection devoted strictly to style and design. Our tour begins with the stunning 1939 James Young Bentley and ends with the “over the top” design of the 1995 McLaren F1. Each of the 15-17 cars will be examined both inside and out, and discussed in great detail. Offered the last Friday of December-April from 1-3 pm. PLEASE NOTE: This is a specialty tour, and does not include viewing the rest of the museum.
Porsche – The First 25 years.
Geared toward Porsche enthusiasts, our tour will delve into this storied marque from the early days and Porsche’s first race car through the dominant 917 and its historic wins at LeMans in 1970 and 1971. Every production and racing model from that era will be examined and technical design, engineering, aerodynamics and racing success will be discussed. Offered the last Friday of December-April from 10:30 am-12:30 pm. PLEASE NOTE: This is a specialty tour, and does not include viewing the rest of the museum.
- A visit to Revs is a great gift! Please call (239) 687-REVS to purchase gift certificates.
- Group tours of eleven or more people are limited and must be reserved and approved in advance. Please call (239) 687-REVS for more group information.
- Photography is permitted without a flash, for private, noncommercial use only.
- Resulting photographs must not be published, sold or otherwise used commercially.
- Videography is not permitted inside or around the premises with mobile phones, cameras, and/or other recording devices.
North American Reciprocal Museum Association (NARM)
The Revs Institute welcomes NARM members.
- Please call 239.687.7387 to make a ticket reservation.
- We honor NARM reciprocity for both Docent Tours and General Admission Tickets.
- Please present your NARM Membership Card upon arrival.
- Family Membership = family admission at no charge.
- Individual Membership = one person admission at no charge.
Closed for Holidays
- The Revs Institute recognizes all major holidays and is closed New Year’s Day, Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
Closed for Renovations & Maintenance
- We close for renovations and maintenance from Monday, September 3 to Monday, September 10, 2018.
You can shop or purchase on-line tickets at www.revsinstitute.org with confidence. We use a proprietary museum network through Blackbaud Merchant Services to accept credit card payments safely and securely for our customers. The Blackbaud Merchant Services manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the electronic credit card processing networks. See Service Overview for more details. The company adheres to strict industry standards for credit card payment processing, including 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions; industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information; compliance with the Payment Card; Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS); and Payment Application Data Security Standard (PA-DSS)