The Tappet Clatter is the official newsletter of Revs Institute volunteers. Each issue features volunteer activities and training, Tappet Trivia, Video Treats, and Tappet Tech. Become a volunteer to meet new friends, share your passion for the automobile, help fulfil the mission of Revs Institute, and also have fun.
- GM’s Sports Car Racing Manager to Speak at Volunteers’ Zoom MAll Postseeting, New Face at Revs Institute, Historic Races Honor Bill Wuesthoff, From Fiat to SIMVA to Chrysler to Peugeot to Lee Iaccoca and Chrysler Again, Cars as Canvases Exhibit, Fuel Injection.
- Volunteers’ Appreciation Lunch, Sales Brochure Digitization, Jaguar XK100 Display Engine, Steering Basics.
- Millennial Interest in Cars and Collecting, Roads Scholars Event at Road Atlanta, the Allure of French Cars, Origins of the Electric Starter
- Cars on 5th, Opening Day, Targa 66, Lancia D50, Dennis McCluggage.
- Volunteer Gimmick Road Rally, Cars and Coffee at Mercato, Pikes Peak International Hill Climb, Henry Ford and Barbeque, Fiat D Multipla.
- Festive Fuel Up, Emeritus Awards, 1938 Race to the Death on the Autobahn
- Cruise to Gypsy Isles, Rookery Bay Car Show, Naples Christmas on Fifth, Lancia Aurelia B20 Coupe
- Cruise-In, Cosworth DFX, Motorsports in 2020
- Cruise to Road and Gun Club, Targa Florio, Colonel Waldon and the Checkered Flag, Luxury Cars in the Depression Era