The Tappet Clatter is the official newsletter of Revs Institute volunteers. Each issue features volunteer activities and training, Tappet Trivia, Video Treats, and Tappet Tech. Become a volunteer to meet new friends, share your passion for the automobile, help fulfil the mission of Revs Institute, and also have fun.
- Volunteers’ Appreciation Lunch, Sales Brochure Digitization, Jaguar XK100 display engine, Steering Basics.
- Millennial Interest in Cars and Collecting, Roads Scholars Event at Road Atlanta, the Allure of French Cars, Origins of the Electric Starter
- Cars on 5th, Opening Day, Targa 66, Lancia D50, Dennis McCluggage.
- Volunteer Gimmick Road Rally, Cars and Coffee at Mercato, Pikes Peak International Hill Climb, Henry Ford and Barbeque, Fiat D Multipla.
- Festive Fuel Up, Emeritus Awards, 1938 Race to the Death on the Autobahn
- Cruise to Gypsy Isles, Rookery Bay Car Show, Naples Christmas on Fifth, Lancia Aurelia B20 Coupe
- Cruise-In, Cosworth DFX, Motorsports in 2020
- Cruise to Road and Gun Club, Targa Florio, Colonel Waldon and the Checkered Flag, Luxury Cars in the Depression Era