Please see our page on COVID-19 protocols.
During Your Visit
- Please do not touch the automobiles, artwork, or displays.
- In consideration of others, we ask that visitors silence cell phones before entering the building and refrain from making calls except in lobby areas or outside front entrance hall.
- Photography is permitted without flash. Flash Photography is prohibited. Videography is not permitted anywhere inside or around the premises with mobile phones, cameras and/or other recording devices.
- All parcels and bags are subject to inspection by security. Standard-size strollers are permitted. Backpacks, large bags, jogging strollers are not permitted. Items cannot be left unattended in the Museum. Revs Institute is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Food, soft drinks, and gum are prohibited in all areas beyond the front doors, and in all gallery spaces. Covered clear containers of bottled water are permitted. Filtered water fountains are available.
- Appropriate attire, including shirts and shoes must be worn at all times.
- No roller skates, roller blades, skateboards or shoes with embedded wheels (“Heelies”) are allowed inside the building.
- While pencils, sketchbooks and notebooks are allowed, no pens, ink, paints, markers, easels or stools are permitted. Sitting on the floor while sketching or taking notes is not permitted.
- Photography is permitted without flash. Flash photography is prohibited. Videography is not permitted anywhere inside or around the premises with mobile phones, cameras and/or other recording devices.
- Anyone wishing to create any form of media for commercial use must make advance arrangements with Revs Institute, execute a written agreement, and pay any applicable location shooting and royalty fees.
Any requests to write and/or publish material regarding Revs Institute or Miles Collier Collections MUST receive approval from Revs Institute prior to the scheduled tour date. Any post-tour publications must be submitted to this office for review and are subject to approval. Clubs are permitted to post the event in their newsletters; however, public advertising, announcements, etc. are strictly prohibited.
While at Revs Institute no visitor shall:
- Carry firearms, other dangerous or deadly weapons, or explosives, either openly or concealed on the premises. The prohibition on firearms applies to all visitors, including those with firearm permits, but not to active law enforcement personnel authorized to carry firearms.
- Display or carry placards, signs, or banners;
- Destroy, damage, or remove property;
- Climb upon any part of a building, exhibit furniture, or collections;
- Use loud, abusive, or otherwise improper language;
- Loiter, sleep, or participate in unwarranted assemblies;
- Create any hazard to persons or things;
- Perform obscene or indecent acts;
- Engage in disorderly conduct;
- Use, possess, or sell illegal drugs;
- Solicit for commercial or charitable purposes or distribute advertisements, pamphlets, handbills, and flyers;
- Smoking is prohibited in all areas of the facility and grounds.
Visitors are expected to comply with instructions from Revs Institute staff, volunteers, and security officers. Visitors refusing to comply with security directives will be escorted out of the building.
For our visitors’ protection and for the protection of the collections, surveillance cameras are in use.